"Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle" - Marilyn Monroe
Click On The Grey Text for more information!
now accepting registration
*These are PDF's and may not work on all mobile devices
When your dancer enrolls in a Shining Star Recreational Dance Program they will feel welcomed, inspired and encouraged! Whether it is your child's first time dancing or have years of experience we aim to have your shining star leaving class twinkling bright each and every week!
Shining Stars Recreational Dance Programs are offered for ages 5 to 18 years. Your dancer has several styles to choose from. Unsure what style to choose? Click Here for a description of each style.
Still unsure? simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we would more then happy to help you figure it out!
Some Highlights of being a Shining Star Recreational Dancer:
- Encouraging weekly classes taught by experienced and passionate teachers
- Have a chance to be named our monthly super star & win a gift card!
- Community event opportunities: Parades, h.o.p.e. fundraising gala
- Attend sensational studio events: Bring A Friend Week, Studio Spirit Days & Christmas Party
- Celebrate your progress by performing in our annual year end show!
- Receive a FREE costume for the year end show!
Jazz Tap Ballet Acro Lyrical
"This is my daughters first year. She's doing Acro and absolutely loves it! After her class she asks when she can go again and counts down every day til the next time." -Christie, shooting stars dance mom